Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rialto Enters Self-Destruct Mode

Okay. Now we're getting serious. Today the Rialto sidewalk was blocked and traffic cones were deployed all to create a "safety zone" around the Rialto - a piece of which had fallen off, endangering passers by. This, I must admit, was not one of the outcomes forseen in the Chamber's Vision Rialto report. So, dear blog readers (and I admit, I write this with relative impunity, since I see from the stats that no one is yet reading this blog) will somebody out there please buy the thing, and have a vision for revitalizing it, and proceed post haste with it all, before the building literally tears itself down? For a look at the Vision Rialto report, go to SouthPasChamber.com and download it. For a look at The Rialto, well, don't look up. You might get falling plaster in your eye!

1 comment:

  1. If I had the money, it would be the first thing I would buy (after a house and a dog, of course). It's so incredibly sad... and apparently dangerous!

    ReplyDelete